- Simple and advanced search on references.
- Reads references in the bibtex format.
- Creates crossreferences so keywords in e.g. an abstract will be
linked to lists with other references matching the keyword.
- Supports synonyms so "algorithms" can be connected to "algorithm".
This provides better search results.
- Allows easy editing of stored references and authors.
- Author information can be extended with email, link to homepage, link to
main download site and comments.
- Authors can have aliases so e.g. Kenneth De Jong, Kenneth A De Jong
and Kenneth DeJong can point to the same references.
- Authors are listed with collaborators, i.e. other authors they have
- Supports userlogin that allows readers to add notes and comments to
- Annoted references can be seen by users, which means that you can
use BBase as a knowledge base system for your research group.
- Annoted references can be exported in bibtex format, so you can use
your list of read references when writing papers.