||6 publications from Miyata, Y.|
- "Learning of fuzzy classification rules by a genetic algorithm"
by Ishibuchi, H., Furuhashi, T., Murata, T., Miyata, Y., and Uchikawa, Y., Electron. Commun. Jpn. 3, Fundam Electron. Sci. (USA (Journal paper)
- "A new approach to genetic based machine learning for efficient local improvement and its application to a graphic problem"
by Furuhashi, T., Miyata, Y., and Uchikawa, Y., Inf. Sci. (USA) (Journal paper)
- "Pseudo-bacterial genetic algorithm and finding of fuzzy rules"
by Furuhashi, T., Funakubo, N., Miyata, Y., Wang, Y., and Uchikawa, Y., Proceedings of the Second Online Workshop on Evolutionary Computation (WEC2 (Conference paper)
- "A New Approach to Genetic Based Machine Learning and an Efficient Finding of Fuzzyi Rules - Proposal of Nagoya Approach"
by Furuhashi, T., Miyata, Y., Nakoaka, K., and Uchikawa, Y., Advances in Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms (Conference paper)
- "A proposal of a new local improvement mechanism for genetic algorithm and a creative thinking support"
by Miyata, Y., Furuhashi, T., and Uchikawa, Y., Proceedings of the Second IEEE Conference on Evolutionary Computation (Conference paper)